We At The ABS Food Factory always come up with recipes that are cooked with love & Can be Cooked with ease. Looking for quick easy and yummy recipe for Family & Specially kids. Mix Sauce Cheese macaroni is one such. This can be cooked with available ingredients that one may already have in our kitchen. This is a Quick & Yummy recipe kids for their school lunch break. Serve the Mix Sauce Cheese Macaroni with love.
- Macaroni- 2 Bowl – Boil the Macaroni for 2-3 Minutes, in the meantime add TSP Edible oil. Remove the Macaroni once properly Boiled, You can also check it while pressing it gently.
To prepare the white Sauce
2. Butter- 2 TBSP Add 2 Spoon Butter in Pan and keep the pan on low flame.
3. All Purpose Flour (Maida)- 2-3: Add 2-3 spoon Maida in Melted Butter for saute it for 2-3 Minutes.
4. TBSP Milk- 1 Glass – Add 1 Glass of Room temperature milk and mix it well in butter.
5. Mix Herbs- 1TSP – Add Mix herbs a Bit in the prepared White sauce
6. Add Oil in the pan– Keep in flame on Medium
7. Onion- 2 Finely chopped. Add the Finely chopped onion in the pre- heated pan.
8. Capsicum- Half Finely chopped: Add the Chopped Capsicum.
9. Add Half A bowl Green Peas-
10. Sweet Corns- Half a Bowl – Add Half A bowl Sweet Corn.
11. Tomato- Half a Bowl– Add Half a Bowl Tomato.
12- Saute the Veggies for 4-5 Minutes
13. Add All Masala- Red Chili- 1TSP, Turmeric- 1TSP , Salt Add to Taste & Mixed Herbs.
14. Cheese – To Garnish – Serve the Recipe with love to your loved ones
15 mins Cook time: 30 mins
Number of servings: 3-4 persons
Follow us on
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/infoabsonlin…
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/infoabsonline/